AF-1-Steel access floor with anti static HPL covering
Brand Name: Parete
Product No.: PRT-FS662, PRT-FS800, PRT-FS1000
MOQ: 10 m2
Unit Price: 25 USD/m2 to 80 USD/m2 (Decided by technica requirements)
Packing: About 500 m2 for 20 GP Container
Packing Style: Parete Logo, Neutral, OEM logo
Production time: 7 days to 30 days, 500m2, 10 days for one 20GP container
Delivery time: Asian : 10 days, Middle East: 20 days, Africa: 30 days,
European: 30 days, North American: 20 days;
South American: 30 days, Australia: 15 days; Russia: 30 days
Payment terms: T/T, L/C
Supply Ability: 100,000 m2 per month
Steel access floor with HPL covering
Antistatic Access Floor is made of good quality cold-rolled steel sheet with foaming cement fully filled. The bottom is high quality deep stretch coil steel plate. The top is cold rolled hard plate. The top steel plate and bottom steel plate are spot-welded to form a high quality shell. The shell is treated by phosphate and painted with epoxy powder coating. Then foaming cement will be filled into the shell. After curing, the structure will be stable and strong to support the designed loading capacity . The access floor panel has high strength and high durability.
1. Made of steel plate, high mechanical strength, high loading capacity, good fire resistance.
2. Epoxy power painting on surface, matt and soft, wear resistant and anti-corrosion.
3. Covering is glued under high pressure. Multiple choices and good decorated surface. Wear resistant and anti scratch, excellent electrical conductivity, anti pollution and easy cleaning.
4. High dimensional accuracy, interchangeable, flexible assembly, easy maintenance.
5. Products can be upgraded or adjusted according to the loading requirements.
Technical data of steel anti-static access floor
After using a variety of special paper phenolic, melamine, resin processing, high temperature and pressure made of thermosetting resin decorative laminates. It is not only bright color, bright and smooth, and has a wear-resistant, heat resistance, pollution, washable and permanent decorative features, the standard thickness of 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, the thickness can development of user requirements.
High pressure melamine laminate is widely used in varies computer rooms and data centers. It is anti-static, anti-wear and free of pollution. It is anti scratch and wear resistance. It is economical and easy glued on the surface of metal, calcium sulphate panel and wood core surface. So it is the most welcome floor covering.
Anti static access floor used in Computer room
UPS room raised access floor / raised floor
control room raised floor
Computer room raised floor
Control Center access floor/ mornintoring room access floor
College teaching room access floor / computer room raised floor
- Panel thickness 41.2 mm
- Weight 15.5 g
- Dimensions 27.3 mm
- Underside of the panel Mini-jack stereo
- Covering 10,5 mm (clip compris)